Monday, September 22, 2008

Moonlight Resonance

Everybody now seem like pending for episode 36... cant wait to watch it. The story is approaching climax soon. Simply ask around, ppl will say episode 35's story is the best! Well, tvb really did a great job on producing this drama. Each episodes has its own climax to catch our attention, its touching moment always companion with the good old day songs. Tear shed since first episode... for me, the most touching parts are the mute pretty "ah heng" being dump & hong yee's wedding. Cham la....cant wait for episode 36...-_-"

5 comments:

pinkylicious said...

I plan to watch this after my exam in October. Cant wait...

RedCrabby said...

Emot: I can share the whole story with you once i finished it :D

meiyi said...

hello redcrabby.. thanx for dropping by my blog.
u want me to tell you the conclusion? :P:P
yes.. so far, moonlight resonance is the best drama!
We must learn the character of ho ma. :)

RedCrabby said...

meiyi: I prefer to learn from SA Yee... her communication skill is damn good ler. I am going to review the conclusion myself tonight... hehe

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.