Thursday, September 18, 2008

Humanity towards others


Last week adopted an orphan from Dell... her given name is Optiplex. Optimal performance is her behavior. Born with 4 brains & 4G depth memories, you sure wont doubt on her ability. Her 250G huge stomach almost can swallow anything that i feed her....lolx.

However, nothing is perfect in this cruel world. She was abondon by her parent... leaving her without any treasure memories. She never been taught on how to speak nor cry... dun even hope she can do the calculation for you. She not even understand a single command from any of us. I search around every corners of the world, just hope that there is a miracle somewhere else that can cure my honey. And finally, i found him...


This is the first time i met this guy - Ubuntu. He is the sibling of my old friends - RedHat & Mandrake (he is baptized & changed his name to Mandriva now... not sure got circumsized or not...:D:D:D). Ubuntu is totally different from his two siblings, he is much more smarter than i thought. His intelligence even higher than those stingy Dr.Visda & Dr. leapord. He is a generous guy. He willing to guide my Optiplex without asking for a single penny. Within a week, My Opti now can speak any languages across the planets & entertaining us with all kind of skills. I love her very much.

My Ubuntu OS...muack!

I am very much appreciate on the efforts from Ubuntu & would like to express my millions thank you to the development team. Well done :)

Ubuntu is an ancient African word for "humanity towards others". Pronoun as "OO-BOON-TOO"

3 comments:

Leech said...

Which "orphanage" did u go to to find ur new "daughter" :p

How's her entertainment capability?? good?? Teach her starcraft 2 hehehe

pinkylicious said...

I adopted her sister :P. She is a clever girl :).

RedCrabby said...

leech: I found her on the list of refurbish units in Dell. She now capable to whatever i taught...except gaming -_-". I wish to test up the game once the graphic card is in place...hehe.

Emot: You are so kind. Btw, did you change diaper for her? :p...