Sunday, September 21, 2008

OMFG... i was molested...

It is a 6x7 room... Just 2 of us. He summoned me to take of the clothes. I was naked... i felt the rough hands were gently touching on my legs...his hand rubbed around my legs....my butt... my back...& every part of my body. So gay... this is the first ever time my body is touched by a person same gender with me... OMG... this is not what i expect to... it is more like chinese medical therapy rather than body massage. Feel like being molest T.T

7 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Why didnt you request for a female massager?

Anonymous said...

maybe masagger are according to the customer size :P... with your size have to ask a macho guy to do it...

RedCrabby said...

emot, ny: That is the traditional Chinese urut center, guy for guy, gal for gal. When i stepped in to the center, i knew i kena tipu by my friend d... you guys can try la, good for health. They can tell you what problem on your body by just pressing your skin. But no next time for me ;p

Anonymous said...

y do u feel cheated? it's not efficient?

RedCrabby said...

cbenc12: I used to massage in those balinese style massage centers. The environment is totally difference from what i expect. Felt cheated by my friend loo...

cat said...

As long as you didn't come out coughing blood you're just FINE...ROFL. Should tell the next massager you're gay. On second thoughts, better not...just in case he is too. XD

RedCrabby said...

yileen: I wont give any more chances to any guy/gay/lady boy to touch me... lol