Sunday, October 5, 2008

Question: What is the thing that you seen most in a day?

Answer:

Monitor. Personally spent 10 hours in front of the monitor. ~ 6 hours with IBM & lap monitors. ~4 hours with Optiplex. OMG, even more than da time i spend with my gf...lol. Anyway, 20 inch monitor sure not sufficient for me (have spared 10 inch to piggy to watch drama pun -_-"). Wish to get another extra one to expand my view... hehe. (hopefully, the newly bought graphic card can support dual display mode)

My transparent monitor & the bkt Gambier scene ;p

4 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Wah...your daugther very nice ar....:P.

RedCrabby said...

my daughter became handicap after installed the new graphic card...~sob ~sob

pinkylicious said...

Did you install the wrong driver?

RedCrabby said...

It is a general driver from ATI. I guess the driver is not compatible for ubuntu. Anyway, i switched back to the internal graphic. Wasted rm75 to buy that graphic card T.T