Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Mai Shen Kai" signed

Finally made my signature onto the contracts. :) Actually not a signature but few hundreds signature! Man, sign until my hand not able to hold the pen -_-"

Total of four contracts - Bank loan agreement, S&P, land ownership & bank xxx contract. Average 30 pages per agreement, each agreement have 4 copies. We need to drop a signature on each pages. Meaning roughly ~30x4x4 = 480 signatures had been signed, total piggy and I signed 960 times!!!

It took about 30 minutes finished it, hand also turn soft -_-". Maybe this is the reason why Malaysian only bought 1 house in their whole life. Maybe I should use thumb print instead :p

Latest photo of my house :). Flash back my mind - wow, it only took me less than 2 months to buy a house and get everything done. I am worrying if there is any hidden problems....no no no...touchwood -_-"

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Actually it is also tiring to press your thumb on every page for 480 times. Best if you can scan your thumb print once and it will automatically print on all those pages for you :P.

Btw, your house looks good also. It looks quite similar to those bungalows at Sg. Nibong (near the engineer Hakka mee). So when are you shifting in?

RedCrabby said...

Not so soon. Obtain the OC & key first, then install the grill, water/elec meters. Probably September only able to get everything ready loo. No $ to buy furniture, u guys sponsor little bits then i ma can move in sooner lo... hehe.

Thanks in advance first :)