Saturday, June 21, 2008

Adopted a pet

Company newly launched program - "adopt a pet". All the permanent staffs are eligible to adopt a pet and company will sponsor rm50 for it. Actually this program is not to educate the staffs on caring animals issue. It is for office ergonomic issue -- adopt a mouse :D

Went to Harvey & bought a laser wireless mouse. The pet has an ergonomic design, attractive color and reasonable cheap price :). It just cost rm79.90 nia - piggy got rm40 company vouchers & wolfy got rm50 company subsidy. Earned rm10.10 some more... lol.

Just big enough to fill my palm
My first Laser wireless mouse :D
My existing mouse & the new tail-less mouse.
I like the AVF's product as it is from Japan and the design vs price very attractive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...i think your new ergonomic mouse if too small for your hand ler. Not "ergonomic" enough. Should buy a bigger one mah :P.

RedCrabby said...

That is the standard mouse la. if bigger one, that is not a mouse. That is called RAT. I dun want to adopt a rat as my pet :p