Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Diarrhoea Again T.T

Twice in a month -_-". Last Tuesday took a day off due to the Diarrhea (Carls Jn's burger poisoned me). Yesterday took a day off due to Diarrhea too. My god... i think this round is due to Kayu's maggie goreng.

This round i went to PANXXXXX instead.Why? Last time went to IMA, i felt like i understand the patient more than the Dr. No eye contact, no physical contact, the IMA Dr just asked me 3 questions - "Yes?", "What you ate?","MC today?". The IMA service is suck! As for PANXXXXX, 1 drawback is, you need to wait for a very very long queue. I wait there for 1 hour only manage to see the Dr. Luckily, got a lenglui (mini-skirt) start a small chat with me, so i wont felt so bore... :"). Time for my turn to enter the Dr room. The nice looking Dr introduced her - she is Dr. Koh. Quite a friendly Dr :). "Mr. Crabby, how can i help you?" Woow, this statement make me felt very comfort. Once she captured my input, she get me lay down and did physical contact on my stomach. After the checkout, she start a small conversation (later i found out that she is dragging the time -_-"). Their new installed database system very crash, she having slow response from enter/retrieving the data, her boss dun want to spend $$ for the hardware, bo bian la. When she pressed the keyboard once, we chatting and i saw the PC only response after few second. OMG, it took about 5 minutes only retrieved all the medicine i needed... and she still using the dotted printer! This is the reason why PANXXXXX need to queue for so long -_-"

After the checkout, I took a day off :D. I found out something - recently so many lengluis take initiative to chat with me. Is it because of my new hair style?? lol

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

New hairstyle? Can share a snapshot of yourself in your "Milk of the day" email?

RedCrabby said...

Cannot share out the photo in the milk of the day la... looks so gay. I will post it to The Garden post soon, check later :p