Monday, October 13, 2008

Space for Living - IKEA


IKEA, one of my favorite "window shopping" venue in KL. This is the place to get some professional & free ideas on how to decorate your lovely house.... hehe.

I like this TV rack design. Simple design - only need a small light & a plant beside the TV set

Plant drawing stick on the wall - Piggy want to implement this idea -_-"


Wall-height rack - catch my attention, but the price...

90's TVB rack - the color and the lighting looks familiar on those old days drama. Not my preference

The glassy cabinats on the right corner - my wishing-list item :)
Kitchen stuff - no need to consider as no body going to cook... :p

IKEA clock - wishing list item

the glassy cabinet with inner lighting & the wall hangers.- wishing list item


Three photo frames on the wall - this idea can combine with design#1

This lace can use as the space divider in the living room - add to wishing list

Emmm... so many supporting "thiang"... looks weird to me.

City scene - too big for my living room

Bar tender - added to wishing list

This design can consider pun - added to wishing list

I like that lamp. But the hanging cabinet caused the overall design looks heavy on the upperside

Ooops, problem on uploading photos....the network connection is getting slower. Well, i guess that is all for tonight. Good night la :)

5 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Wah...you got so many things added to your wish list. When you going to buy them all and renovate your house? Hehe...we are still waiting for your house-warming.

RedCrabby said...

EMot: Wishing list ma... is wishing for somebody to buy for me 1 la :D. Next month i sure being chase out from my current house. The time to move-in my no-furniture house will be very soon... haiiiii... sad.

meiyi said...

notti notti.
u took pics in IKEA!

RedCrabby said...

How is my shooting skill? Good stuffs must share together ma :p

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search Movies, Console Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]