Thursday, July 24, 2008

my first time

Great movie of the week - Batman, The Dark Knight. The movie received very good feedbacks since released last week. Heard that it is a 2 hours 40 minutes movie, the story line is totally difference from the typical marvel hero movie.

This is the first time i book movie tickets online. Suppose to book ticket yesterday but due to the lousy ticketing system, i only manage to get rid of it today. I been registered the GSC account few years back - but everytime i try log-in to my account, i thought the system is fail because it always idle at the same page. Finally, i found out what is the problem. Same problem happen yesterday after few attemps to log-in. This time, i passionly search through the whole webpage see what went wrong. At last i saw a sentence in red (which i always skip reading the words in the page) that said "Your account is not activated yet, please activate though your email". I knew whats wrong with me already... LOL

*no wonder GSC never give free tickets to me during my Birthday la.

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

LOL. So you missed out the FREE tickets for many many years lor :P.

RedCrabby said...

That's why i never had movie during my big day :D